1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

LOUIS VUITTON FLIP FLOPS SIZE LV9 US10 CHEAP!

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by Menelaus, Jul 19, 2011.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Menelaus

Menelaus Well-Known Member

A

LOUIS VUITTON SANDALS/FLIP FLOPS

SIZE: LV 9, US 10

I do not have the original box, but I do have one of the dustbags, which i saw a few days ago but cant seem to find anymore

because of this, I know people will question its authenticity, which is why I took pictures from every angle of every aspect so you can see for yourself

Im looking for 130 shipped OR BEST OFFER,

yes, i will include a replacement box and ship with delivery confirmation

yes, i do accept paypal, gift or no gift (based on personal preference, i really dont care as long as i get my money)

enjoy

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 28, 2011

2. thanos

thanos Active Member

$230! Nothing against you personally mate, but I cannot believe a pair of flip flops could cost that much. I just bought a pair of rainbow's for $35 and thought that was expensive... what is the rrp?

All the same, good luck with the sale.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.