1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Louis Vuitton "Daniel MM" Messenger Bag in Graphite Damier

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by Epaulet, Nov 3, 2015.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Epaulet

Epaulet Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

Hey everyone,

Up for sale is my lightly used Louis Vuttion Graphite Damier messenger bag. The model is "Daniel MM" The bag features a nylon adjustable shoulder strap with silver hardware and black leather trim for the full frontal flap. This opens to a spacious fabric interior with zipper pockets.

Size: Length: 14", Height: 13", Depth: 3", Drop: 20"

The bag is fully functional and in great condition. There's some light scratches from normal use, but as you can see - it still looks excellent. Please be sure to carefully review all of the photographs, as they are part of the description.

I am the first owner of this piece and I personally bought it from louisvuitton.com. I bought it back in 2011, but it's sat in the closet for the past three years. It is absolutely guaranteed to be authentic. I'll include printouts of my email order and shipping confirmation from the original purchase.

Please note: the original cotton dust bag is not included. All sales are final and payment is via paypal. CONUS shipping is included in the price. Shoot me a PM if you're interested.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 3, 2015

2. razl

razl Senior member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.