1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. I'd like to announce that animated avatars are now available again. You'll have to reload, but they are once more possible.

We've been doing a ton of work behind the scenes. The site load speed was already under 1/2 of what Huddler's was, on average, and we installed cloudflare, which means that the site should be even faster. A ton more will go on in the weeks and months to come, and some things will be more visibile, and some less.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

Louis Vuitton Damier Graphite iPhone 3/3gs/4/4s Case

Discussion in '2011-2017 Other' started by EazyWeazy3, Jan 23, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EazyWeazy3

EazyWeazy3 Active Member

I am selling a used Authentic Louis Vuitton Damier Graphite iPhone case. Originally made for the 3G/3Gs, this fits the iPhone 4/4s without problems. As you can see in the picture, an iPhone 4 is placed inside of it and fits snug. Case was purchased from the Louis Vuitton in the Valley Fair Mall in San Jose/Santa Clara, CA.

The case is used and shows signs of wear on the edges. There's a lot of life left in the case and is great for those who don't like cases and prefer sleeves.

Paypal only.

Will only ship to confirmed addresses in the US.

$125 shipped obo.

pm me or email me at [email protected]

Feel free to check my feedback on ebay EazyWeazy3 100% positive feedback with over 200 reviews.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 23, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.