• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Louis sale

seanandnik

Reaction score
I went to the Louis Boston sale today and was rather dissapointed. There was a pretty poor selection and ya it was 50% off but they only had about 1/5 of their usual inventory. I didn't see any of the highend shoes and the sneakers I did like , they didn't have my size. also I was standing next to a guy who kept yelling, i was about to say something and then I realized that he might have Tauret's syndrome and then I felt like an asshole for almost being so inconsiderate. It looked to be about a 1/2 hour wait in any line you chose to check out and i was not aware,until I got there, that this was a "Final Sale" no returns.. after I left I went across the street to a little privately owned eyeglass shop and saw the nicest Lindberg Ait titanium frames ever, they were almost $400 though. so we would be talking about $700 for glasses, well I didn't spot or wasn't spotted by any S.F. members,thanks for listening. i HAVE SINCE FOUND OUT THAT THE "GUY" I WAS SPEAKING ABOUT WAS LA GUY, I HAVE BEEN EMAIL BY HIM AND HE WAS VERY COOL AND I EMAILED HIM BACK HOPEFULLY ALLAYING ANY MISCONCEPTIONS.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Sneakers with tailoring: yes, no, maybe?

• No, never.

• Yes, it can be done tastefully.

• Not sure.

Results are only viewable after voting.