1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Louis, Boston

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by seanandnik, Nov 20, 2004.

1. seanandnik

seanandnik Senior member

I live only 15 minutes from Louis, Boston, the upscale clothing capital of the east coast, and am sad to say that I had never been, until today. I was in absolute heaven for the 2 hours I was there. To actually try on a new Kiton cashmere blazer is ore than most ever get to do. I was also totally impressed with the service, I told a salesman I would like to look at a Belvest unstructured blazer in a 56 (46) and next thing I know he is wheeling out a cart with about 25 items for me to choose from in my size and requested style. I fell in love with a pair of Kiton loafers, but $1800 was a little too much for my shoe budget, I settled on a great pair of casual sneaker/shoes from Meduim, a little unknown, but really great looking and fitting and very comfortable too, and at $145, they we're one of the least expensive items there. Well just letting you guys know of a great place to visit when you're in Boston. I can't wait to return....