• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lots of NWT Incotex Trousers

johnnynorman

Reaction score
Updated to show availability.

Unless otherwise noted, all pants have an inside button, hook and eye, and extended tab closure (like a typical dress pant), as well as a zipper fly. In addition, all the pants have a slightly less slim/less tapered fit than most Incotex pants I've seen. But still really great fits. They measure between 9 and 9.5" at the bottom, depending on the waist size.

All prices includes shipping to the United States and Puerto Rico. International buyers are welcome, but will have to pay a little extra for shipping. PM me if interested. I'm definitely selling below Ebay prices, so first come first serve. I've included direct web links for the pictures

PAIR #1 SOLD
PAIR #2 SOLD
PAIR #3 SOLD
PAIR #4 SOLD
PAIR # 5 SOLD

PAIR #6

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/7207/50ib1.jpg
http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/2514/5a8zx.jpg (color is a little off on the close up pic)

Size 36, double pleated, 100% mid to lightweight Super 100s, looks like a sharkskin weave, color = tan, Made in Italy

These are also really nice. The wool has a great soft hand for a Super 100s, and the weave gives it a nice visual texture and adds to the depth of the color. The overall effect is a tan color. These are also made to the Formale line specs, with pick stitching at the pockets and fly. Split back waist as well. These measure 9 1/4" at the bottom. On seam side pockets and two button through back pockets. Lined to the knee.

Retail: $400 My price: $105

PAIR #7 SOLD

PAIR #8

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/9698/86mi2.jpg

Size 32, double pleated, 100% mid to lightweight wool (feels like a Super 120s), plain weave, color = dark greyish olive
Made in Italy

These were definitely made for Zegna -- the waist band has a satin lining with "Ermenigildo Zegna" written on it." Same fit and factory as the Incotex pants, however. I really like this wool as well. Soft hand and an interesting color. It's a dark olive, but it almost comes off as charcoal from a distance. Looks like it has flecks of navy in the weave as well. Very rich color. I normally don't like olive wool, but this pair is actually pleasing to my eye. Made to the Formale line specs. Pick stitching at the pockets and fly. Split back waist. Quarter side pockets and two button through back pockets. They measure 9" at the bottom. Lined to the knee.

Retail: $450 My Price: $115

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads