1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Lots of Medium Button Down Shirts. Express/Seven Diamonds/UG Purple Label

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by insomniac341, Feb 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. insomniac341

insomniac341 Senior Member

LOTS OF MEDIUM SHIRTS.

All of these shirts are brand new, only tried on. I bought them and have changed the direction I'm going with my style, so these have to go. Others I just have too many of.
    all of these fit a size 38-40/41 chest perfectly.

Asking only $30 shipped each, except the Express shirts at $25 each.
    • one90one blue plaid button-up long sleeve. Size Medium. Tailored slightly in the sides for a trim fit. Retail $60, tailoring $20.
    • Seven Diamonds Gray Chambray yoke shirt. Size Large, Tailored the sides, arms, etc. to fit like a Medium. Retail was $100, tailoring was $30. Sleeve length is around 35".
    • UG Purple Label blue Plaid shirt size Medium. Retail $70.
    • Seven Diamonds cream/tan/beige western shirt. Size medium. Retail $100.
    • (2) Express 1MX Extra Slim Fit light blue spread collar shirts. Size Medium. $25.
    If all 6 of these will fit you, I can combine them into a single shipment for $125 shipped total.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 25, 2013

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.