• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lots of Kiton and Barba ties $1.00

jtw3036

Reaction score
Ebay seems to be flooded with Kiton ties these days.
wow.gif

http://search.ebay.com/search/search...toria-italiana

BTW...Not affiliated with this seller.

aybojs

Reaction score
Yeah, how come he doesn't show the actual tags on the ties, just a generic closeup of a tag without any indication of where it comes from?

jtw3036

Reaction score
chorse123,

I was too, however I took a gamble on a Barba "gold label" shirt. It was 100% authentic. Even came in the Barba shirt box.

I would however stay away from those Luciano Attolini suits.

MilanoStyle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I bought 3 barba shirts from this seller. They are on their way. If I see a hint of fake, they are going back. As for L. Attolini .. well, they are not Sartoria Attolini or Cesear Attolini and the label clearly says that it's L. Attolini. No harm done IMO.

Flame

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Update us if any of those ties turns out legit.
smile.gif

tiger02

Militarist
Reaction score
chorse-
'Sator' on AAAC took the plunge and from his review sounds like it's no Casare, but it's still an outstanding Neapolitan-cut suit with a fair amount of handwork. It's not like he's selling them for C. Attolini prices, so I think he's legit.

I sent him an inquiry; he said he's a licensed dealer for L. Attolini and asked what I was looking for. No response to my request though, so who knows.

Tom

A Harris

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
They need to show a pic of the back of the tie and the label if they expect us to believe they are real...

aportnoy

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by A Harris
They need to show a pic of the back of the tie and the label if they expect us to believe they are real...

What he said! I won't be the first.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads