1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Lot of Polo Ralph Lauren shirts - sizes 16 and 16.5

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by ChiliPalmer, Jan 14, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChiliPalmer

ChiliPalmer Senior member

This is a lot of assorted Polo Ralph Lauren merchandise. Please see below for exactly what you are buying, including sizes. Note that most is pre-owned, but there are two shirts that still have tags attached:

1. RLX Golf - Long Sleeve Shirt - 85% polyester, 15% cotton - Navy Blue - NEW WITH TAGS - MSRP $97.50

2. RLX Golf - Long Sleeve Shirt - 85% polyester, 15% cotton - Black - NEW WITH TAGS - MSRP $97.50

3. Polo Ralph Lauren - 100% cotton - Orange windowpane - Short sleeve casual shirt - Classic Fit - Medium

4. Polo Ralph Lauren Dress Shirt - Blue Windowpane - 100% cotton - Curham collar - French cuff - size 16.5 / 35

5. Polo Ralph Lauren Dress Shirt - Pink - 100% two-ply cotton (Tag in neck has script lettering) - Philip model - Button cuff - size 16 / 35 (I think, but cannot be sure, that this shirt has genuine shell buttons)

6. Ralph Lauren Black Label - Check shirt (it's either a very dark hunter green or black check; very hard to tell) - 100% cotton - Size 16.5 - Made in Italy - French cuff - Smoke colored buttons made of genuine shell

7. Ralph Lauren Balck Label - Grey check shirt - 100% cotton - Size 16.5 - Made in Italy - French cuff - Smoke colored buttons made of genuine shell

8. Polo Ralph Lauren Dress Shirt - Blue check - Curham model - 100% cotton (Tag in neck has script lettering) - Button cuff - size 16 / 35 (I think, but cannot be sure, that this shirt has genuine shell buttons)

9. Polo Ralph Lauren Dress Shirt - Yellow/Blue//White pattern - Curham Model - 100% cotton pinpoint oxford - French cuff - 16.5 / 35

Please don't hesitate to contact me with questions. I have done my best to describe what I'm selling truthfully and with as much detail as possible. One thing I'd ask is that you not ask me for measurements. I simply don't have time to measure everything. Whatever uncertainty this causes has been factored into the price.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.