• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lost: Season 6

WorkingClassDude

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Dakota rube

Is there a "Lost for Dummies" anywhere?

There really is no shortcut to catching up on LOST. The recap shows only give you the vaguest taste of some of the biggest events and gloss over whole characters and story arcs. I was going over to a buddy's house later in season 4 to hang out after class, and they would be watching LOST. I was intrigued but didn't have a clue what to what was going on. I watched about the last quarter of the 4th season that way. To me, it was a bunch of random crap, not knowing who the characters were or their involvement. I tried to convince myself I didn't need the rest of the show to know what was going on.... the season ended, a few months passed. I got kind sick for about a month and I wanted to borrow DVDs but no one would give 'em up. I resorted to watching on ABC.com, which wasn't even that bad. It was well worth it. It comes together much nicer when you get to watch each episode back to back, with a bare minimum of commercials, and no waiting for the next season. I caught up in time for Season 5 and have watched live ever since.

Psyren

Reaction score
Sucks to be you MiddleClassDude, you could've just watched it online on ninjavideo or something. HD + loads fast + no commercials.

WorkingClassDude

Reaction score
I'm quite satisfied with the way I caught up on LOST actually... ABC has HD as well, and loading was never an inconvenience.

grundletaint

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Dakota rube
I still have never seen a complete episode of Lost, but as I was channel surfing last night I saw the gadget with all the numbers, and mirrors (maybe?).

Made me think of the old Myst computer game.

Is there a "Lost for Dummies" anywhere?

watch these

willpower

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm equally attracted and repulsed by Kate's jeans - they show off such a nice tight little ass but they also must smell like poo after all of that trouncing around the island.

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Man I love me some industrial/punk Miles.

grundletaint

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Wolf Among Wolves
Tomorrow!

Claire shoots Miles. He tells her he loves her and dies in her arms.

L O S T

bf2ez6.jpg

im1jwz.jpg

seriously? if you're spoiling **** up you can suck a big ol' bag of dicks, asshole

Johnny_5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What the ****. I thought they said last week that they were going to answer questions, not raise more.

RJman

Posse Member
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Johnny_5
What the ****. I thought they said last week that they were going to answer questions, not raise more.

Originally Posted by Chiaroscuro
Why are there more questions!!
ffffuuuu.gif

+
ffffuuuu.gif
to the
ffffuuuu.gif

They should rename the show
ffffuuuu.gif

jarude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That's what the entire show is. As it is now, let's all blame Desmond for not pushing the ******* button and bringing this series upon us.

LawrenceMD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jarude
That's what the entire show is. As it is now, let's all blame Desmond for not pushing the ******* button and bringing this series upon us.

i'm with ya there brotha...

1244476208-lostdesmond.jpg

still the constant is probably the best tv episode i've ever seen... ever

micbain

Reaction score
One of the worst episodes to date. The show has really fallen apart. None of it makes any sense. If ninja guy was the only one keeping new locke out, why wasn't he actually protected? Sayid is a hardened war vet who has seen a lot in his days. Ninja guy tries to kill him with the poison pill, almost kills him, and then easily convinces him to attack new locke?
ffffuuuu.gif

The whole show seems really hokey now. From the script, to the set.... everything.

I miss the old LOST of season 1 which was built around mystery, suspense and character development.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 80 36.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 35 16.0%

Forum statistics

Threads