• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Lost Monarch - Official Affiliate Thread

brillopad

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
How do you think these would compare to e.g. O'Connell's? @brillopad
In terms of fit, material, or something else?

The style is generally the same of course. The fit is a bit more trim (less of a straight fit from the chest to the waist). The yarn weight is roughly similar from what I recall. These are definitely not super soft like cashmere, but not as scratchy as a shetland. I find the colors much more interesting of course, that's the main draw for me.

Pricing looks about the same, though ours ship free :)

ahtynes

Reaction score
In terms of fit, material, or something else?

The style is generally the same of course. The fit is a bit more trim (less of a straight fit from the chest to the waist). The yarn weight is roughly similar from what I recall. These are definitely not super soft like cashmere, but not as scratchy as a shetland. I find the colors much more interesting of course, that's the main draw for me.

Pricing looks about the same, though ours ship free :)
Yeah meant generally, weight/fit (although assumed it was more modern like you said). Thanks! Will probably order tonight. Love the flecks and missed out on Jamieson's/Howlin' during Black Friday. Now to pick a color..

brillopad

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Yeah meant generally, weight/fit (although assumed it was more modern like you said). Thanks! Will probably order tonight. Love the flecks and missed out on Jamieson's/Howlin' during Black Friday. Now to pick a color..
Let me know if you have any questions! They're like my babies so I can't really pick a favorite yet. Had to keep one of each for myself.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 75 17.0%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 146 33.0%
  • 8”

Votes: 130 29.4%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 50 11.3%
  • 9”

Votes: 20 4.5%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 9 2.0%