1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Losing hair

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by Bradford, Oct 5, 2010.

1. Jasemin

Jasemin New Member

Recently studies have shown that stress and tension can cause hair loss best way to avoid is to avoid stress, Practice breathing exercise, Wok out regularly...
    CAUTION: The biggest tension is about hair loss, If you can control that tension then your hair fall will reduce...

2. Don Carlos

Don Carlos Senior member

Propecia isn't given in a high enough daily dose to do any serious harm to your sex drive. There are the occasional horror anecdotes, but these are usually from men who had low testosterone counts to begin with.

Higher doses, such as those given as Proscar (same drug, higher dose, used to treat prostate enlargement), can fuck up your sex drive and give you all the joys that come with it: man boobs, chubby hips, muscle loss, etc. It'll take you from Arnold to Connemara in no time.

3. Thomas11129

Thomas11129 Member

Skin diseases can affect the attic and could cause hair accident which cover dandruff.Incorporating Vitamins A, B, C and E is capital for acceptable hair growth.Avoid circadian use of actinic shampoos and draft drying. Hair and attic get damaged by actinic treatments such as appearance and straightening.

4. gaseousclay

gaseousclay Senior member

Urban myth. It's genetics, pure and simple. My brother started losing his hair in his early 20's. I still have a full head of hair Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Sesame Seed

Sesame Seed Senior member

Eat Southeast Asian food? If it’s a typo for getting exercise, what do you think is happening during the process? Stress! You’re stressing your body. You’ll only exacerbate the problem.

6. trvlr472

trvlr472 Senior member

Quote: Yep, that stuff works. Once you've lost it it does nothing but if you don't want to lose anymore it works great. It ain't cheap but what is that's worth having. I'm not even losing my hair and I used it for a few years just because it worked so damn good.