• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Los Angeles Epaulet Customer Appreciation Karaoke - Tues Night

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I'm in town this week, and I'd like to host a small get-together for our LA Epaulet customers.

Tomorrow night (March 22nd), from about 8:30 to 1:00, we'll book out a big room Downtown at Max Karaoke, and fully bring the pain. I'll pay for the room and have some booze on hand, but who knows how fast it will go, so I'd advise BYOB as well. It's cool with management there, as they don't have a liquor license anyway. There's a supermarket in the Little Tokyo mall where you can buy drinks.

It's a completely open invitation, so please feel free to bring whomever you like. Please be over 21 though. I can't predict how many people will be there, but I can at least guarantee that I'll be sauced and doing a lot of Wesside favorites like "Regulate" and "Let Me Ride"

Here's more info on the location:

MAX KARAOKE
333 S Alameda St, #216
Los Angeles, CA 90013
(LittleTokyo ShoppingCenter 2F)
Tel: 213 - 620 - 1030
http://www.maxkaraokestudio.com/lado...direction.html

If you have any questions, please drop me a PM. Hope to see you there!

341919750_923fea5e6a.jpg

CityHunter

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This is the one on the 2nd floor in the old Yaohan Plaza, right? I think the center is called Pacific something or other now, since the Koreans took over

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kiya
Damn, what a bad week for me to not be in LA!

Oh man, tell me about it. I stopped by Self Edge LA and invited your bros there, so we'll see if they bring some raw selvedge Flathead pain to the mic!

Originally Posted by CityHunter
This is the one on the 2nd floor in the old Yaohan Plaza, right? I think the center is called Pacific something or other now, since the Koreans took over

Yup, it's on the second floor. It's actually one of my favorite karaoke spots in the world. It's cheap, the sound's good, you can make it loud, and when you leave late at night into a closed shopping mall, it's just like "Dawn of the Dead." A man can't ask for much more.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads