Loro piana ss sale nyc

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by norcaltransplant, Sep 27, 2004.

1. norcaltransplant

norcaltransplant Senior member

I went today since my exams finished last Friday. I wasnt impressed and didnt buy anything. Prices were discounted 50% off most everything--they had a decent selection of sweaters and casual trousers but I just cant afford the prices that LP charges. Coincidently, I think the prices were about on par with the old LP outlet at woodbury common.

2. dorian

dorian Senior member

Sorry, the sale is at the Madison Ave. store? For spring and summer items? Any cashmere vests on sale? [​IMG]

3. norcaltransplant

norcaltransplant Senior member

Nice dice on vests. The stuff offered was a motley collection of past offerings. If you want to look like a Raj wannabe, they had a plethora of red and burgundy pants on sale for $35.

4. mr. magoo

mr. magoo Senior member

No, it's at the Parsons School, which is at the corner of 40th and Seventh Ave. Upstairs. Goes through Thursday. Skinny on fabrics: sell end of bolts only (generally about 2.5 yards on jacket fabrics and 3 - 6 yards on suit fabrics). Will NOT sell by the yard. General range is $150 - $200 per yard, depending of course on the fabric. Not a steal of a deal, but if you have a tailor that can accommodate other sources of fabric, it may be worth it. Otherwise, 50% off other items, which means some things are still frightfully expensive (outerwear, thick sweaters), but some things are reasonable. Their polos are around $75.