1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Loro Piana Icer Ski Jacket Red 100% Cashmere 38 Small

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by AlexJ1100, Jun 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AlexJ1100

AlexJ1100 Senior member

Loro Piana Icer Ski Jacket Storm Coat in 100& Red Cashmere

I've debated on it a bit and I believe it was originally sold as a women's but the dimensions and details seem pretty unisex so it could work for a man perfectly. Many people who I've seen selling this same jacket online refer to it as a men's.

Size 38 - Please refer to measurements to ensure fitment.
    Jacket features a dettachable collar and numerous interior and exterior pockets.

Pit to Pit - 20" Flat Across
    BOC Length - 29"
    Waist - 19"
    Sleeve - 29" from Collar to Cuff

Please contact me with any questions, I am not accepting returns. Asking $750 which includes Priority Shipping in the US. International Shipping will be an extra charge.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.