1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Loro Piana Icer Ski Jacket Red 100% Cashmere 38 Small

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by AlexJ1100, Jun 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AlexJ1100

AlexJ1100 Senior Member

Loro Piana Icer Ski Jacket Storm Coat in 100& Red Cashmere

I've debated on it a bit and I believe it was originally sold as a women's but the dimensions and details seem pretty unisex so it could work for a man perfectly. Many people who I've seen selling this same jacket online refer to it as a men's.

Size 38 - Please refer to measurements to ensure fitment.
    Jacket features a dettachable collar and numerous interior and exterior pockets.

Pit to Pit - 20" Flat Across
    BOC Length - 29"
    Waist - 19"
    Sleeve - 29" from Collar to Cuff

Please contact me with any questions, I am not accepting returns. Asking $750 which includes Priority Shipping in the US. International Shipping will be an extra charge.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 16, 2016

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.