1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Loro Piana & Brioni belts for you AND Loro Piana slippers & Brooks Brothers jewelry for your girl

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by johnny_flapjack, Dec 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. johnny_flapjack

johnny_flapjack Senior member

Did someone say Loro Piana belts ?!?!?!?!?!?!? Brioni isn't even the headliner here! BUT FIRST - Check out the Loro Piana goat suede & cashmere slippers and Brooks Brothers jewelry I've got listed to keep you out of trouble with your girl this year! Good presents, I tell ya. OK, I've got seven belts to list: five Loro Piana and two Brioni. Some of them are awesome, but long, so so you might have to get them cut down if you want an awesome belt and you're a slim guy. [​IMG] Here's what you see in the above picture, from left to right: 1) Loro Piana - dark brown calfskin 2) Loro Piana - medium/darkish brown calfskin 3) Loro Piana - dark brown suede 4) Loro Piana - medium brown suede 5) Brioni - medium brown suede 6) Brioni - medium brown/tan calfskin Details of each: My "measures to" measurement is from the end of the belt buckle to the center hole. 1) This is an awesome belt. It's a dark brown super-soft calfskin that's basically one piece of leather that's tube folded and hand-stitched up the back. Nice, heavy silver colored brass buckle, double keeper loops with a leather anchor on the back for the second loop. The retail on this one was $650. It's labeled a 38, but measures to 37" long by 1.375" wide. The price for this one is $300 obo. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] 2) Another LP belt with a ridiculous retail of $620. The color is slightly lighter than the first one, but I'd still call it a dark (or dark mid?) brown belt. It's labeled as OX leather. Nice contrasting stitching. Labeled as a 44, but measures 43.5" long x 1.375" wide. $300 [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] 3) Loro Piana dark brown suede belt. $325 retail. This one and the next one are pretty simple - they are straight-forward suede belts, but a really nice version of that. Edge stiching, nice silver brass buckle, double keeper loops w/ anchor. 1.375" wide. Size 42 measures 41" . These would be easy for a length alteration. $160 [​IMG] [​IMG] 4) Same as #3, but in a slightly lighter shade of suede. Tagged as a 44, measures to 43.5" by 1.375". Color is most accurate in the group pic above. $160 [​IMG] 5) Brioni suede - but not a really nappy suede, more like a rough calf. Similar in color to #4, but maybe a touch more auburn to it. Solid brass silver colored Brioni roller buckle. Really nice. Width is 1.125". Marked as 36, but measures to 38.25" $130 [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] 6) Brioni tan calfskin - Loooooong. Good on you if you’re a big dude, but also a pretty easy alteration to adjust it down in size. It's a nice soft calfskin, but very sturdy. Labeled as Genuine Leather, Handmade in Italy. Single keeper, nice sold brass buckle. 1.375" wide by 54" to the center hole. I almost needed another tape. $150 [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] All prices include shipping in the US. International buyers pay actual shipping charges. Most of these will probably roll up and fit in a flat-rate priority box for $13.25, but check with me first.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 29, 2011

2. Freaknice

Freaknice Well-Known Member

How much for all of them?

PM!

3. ThinkDerm

ThinkDerm Senior member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.