Lornezini shirt

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Jofaile, Nov 21, 2002.

1. Jofaile

Jofaile Senior member

LORENZINI Dress Shirt 15.5 35 I now want that shirt, and it would fit me perfectly. I have a dark navy suit and a dark navy tie that, with that shirt, would be an awesome "on the town" ensemble. Though, unfortunately, I have spent my entire budget for clothes this month already. [​IMG] Just thought someone with money to spare might like to have it.

2. Thracozaag

Thracozaag Senior member

Are you sure that's a Lorenzini? Looks more like a T&A, heh.

3. Jofaile

Jofaile Senior member

I thought the same thing but then I remembered the stitching looks nothing like that on a T&A. Lol, perhaps I am wrong. Besides, I am not really going for the label on this one (seeing as the price is no where near unjustified), merely the style and my fondness of it.

4. Thracozaag

Thracozaag Senior member

It's a nice shirt, I'm just not fond of the bold-striped look, or rather, I can't pull it off.

5. bigbadbuff

bigbadbuff Senior member

that's not a "suit" shirt to me, though I do like it. I'd wear that by itself with wool slacks and that's it.

6. Jofaile

Jofaile Senior member

I can relate to some degree. That shirt, of course, is definitely not a "dress" shirt in the sense of the word but, as I mentioned in my original post, it would be a very good "night out" (or "clubbing," for those of you that do that sort of thing) shirt. Nonetheless, as I also mentioned before, I really should not spend any more money on clothing this month so it may as well be a thousand dollars, makes no difference. Â [​IMG]