1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Lorenzini incoming...

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by discostu004, Dec 1, 2004.

1. discostu004

discostu004 Senior member Affiliate Vendor

nobody really talks about lorenzini, but it's a high-quality shirt, no doubt. I just talked to them and they are sending "12 to 24" shirts as a first time "get to know you" kind of deal. he said mainly dress shirts, so for those who like lorenzini, i should have some and potentially more since i expect this deal to go smoothly. also borrelli comes in today (with more in transit)

2. kabert

kabert Senior member

I'm a big fan of Lorenzini. Retail prices are lower than, say, Borrelli ($250 vs. $325+), but then Lorenzini doesn't seem to have any handstitching. Their fabrics seem relatively comparable, although Lorenzini seems to have much more variety and pattern in their fabrics. Even better, EBay buyers don't seem to know Lorenzini nearly as well as Borrelli -- thus, I've been able to pick up quite a few "like new" Lorenzini shirts for under $30 each.

3. bigbadbuff

bigbadbuff Senior member

I am a Lorenzini fan as well- arguably the best high end 'value' out there. Let us know Stu