Lord R Colton ties

Discussion in 'Menswear Advice' started by eagleman, Sep 16, 2016.

1. eagleman

eagleman Senior member

Does anyone have any experience with these ties? Are they good quality?

2. paciotti

paciotti New Member

Those ties are the bomb!! I purchased quite a few of them before the owner sold it to someone else. I went totally bonkers because he was selling them for like $50 a piece so I bought quite a few. They were a great find and I saved a lot of money compared to buying some at a fancy department store.

I get tons of compliments on the ties! I have other ties that I have spent more money on and they don't come even close to the quality of the lord r colton masterworks ties. They are super thick and work best for short people like myself since the length will be short once the knot is made. I am a little disappointed in the recent designs. They definitely lack in the flair of the ones I bought just a year ago in the summer to about November. I did have some that had not grown on me at the time and now I am totally regretting giving them away! Stupid of me! Good luck in your hunt for a great lord r colton masterworks tie. They are fantastic in my honest opinion!

These are some of the ones I bought. My most recent purchase was the polka dot on the left. Awesome!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. paciotti

paciotti New Member

And before I forget. Don't buy lord r colton from amazon. The original seller never closed his account on there. I thought I had for sure found the tie that I had given away which was a blue english dover paisley tie. I was so bummed to find out from the new owner of barimenswear on ebay that the account was no longer valid. FYI.