Loosest women in the world

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by gilwood, May 15, 2009.

1. MetroStyles

MetroStyles Senior member

Do you have Aspergers?

Do you have a fucking moose antler up your bloody asshole, you filthy canuck?

2. Jumbie

Jumbie Senior member

I like my women tight.

3. gilwood

gilwood Senior member

4. Hard2Fit

Hard2Fit Senior member

This thread has potential.

5. mkarim

mkarim Senior member

Wrong answer: no Eastern European or Russian classy woman would have anything to do with a yank unless she is a whore, or wants to get out thru' marriage. Don't fool yourself!

I think that's on the surface - and that's what most people first see but I wouldn't generalize for the entire population...

6. clarity

clarity Senior member

I still can't believe you looked up flights to NZ because of that article. [​IMG]

7. Agnacious

Agnacious Senior member

Unattractive British women are notoriously whorish. The better-looking ones, less so.

I think unattractive women in general, better looking women less so.

8. Davidko19

Davidko19 Senior member

Ugly British women are whores. I went to school in a small british town and there were so many preggos there, it was nuts. I can only imagine how many of those bastards have some American blood in them.

A guy I met said Japanese women love americans and its so easy. You go up to them and talk some broken engrish. They do that little asain laugh at your expense, correct you and BOOM, your in.

The two Finnish women I met were definetly whores. But so so hot.

9. Tardek

Tardek Senior member

A friend stationed in western Australia said Aussie chicks LOVE Americans Howard Stern was interviewing someone the other day that said Japanese women go nuts for Americans because Japanese guys generally don't give them any sexual attention.
    Your friend lied. No women I know here would willingly date an American (they might date an American in spite of his being American though...). In fact, Americans in general have a really bad name here. As a society, we dislike America's attitude and the fact that our government kowtows to yours. Additionally, many of your servicemen who come here for shore leave or are stationed on various bases rape our women and then move off-shore. In my experience this is more to do with US sailors on shore leave than the army troops, but that's probably because I live within half an hour of one of the biggest drydocks in the southern hemisphere. My view is probably colored a little by personal experience, but I am sick of consoling friends of mine who tell me it's their fault they were raped by a US sailor. Edit: Hm, I note you said 'western australia'. That's possible, there isn't a lot to do over there except lie around and fuck (separate activities).

10. Jumbie

Jumbie Senior member

Your friend lied.

No women I know here would willingly date an American (they might date an American in spite of his being American though...).

In fact, Americans in general have a really bad name here. As a society, we dislike America's attitude and the fact that our government kowtows to yours. Additionally, many of your servicemen who come here for shore leave or are stationed on various bases rape our women and then move off-shore.

In my experience this is more to do with US sailors on shore leave than the army troops, but that's probably because I live within half an hour of one of the biggest drydocks in the southern hemisphere. My view is probably colored a little by personal experience, but I am sick of consoling friends of mine who tell me it's their fault they were raped by a US sailor.

Edit: Hm, I note you said 'western australia'. That's possible, there isn't a lot to do over there except lie around and fuck (separate activities).

WTF!

11. Tardek

Tardek Senior member

Sorry, did you want me to sugar-coat it? I'm not saying that Americans are bad people in general, or even servicemen. But it's not really good press, and it's happened in my own personal experience several times. It's the sort of thing that doesn't really make you guys too popular, and it seems to happen basically everywhere (I saw a report of it happening in Japan, and of course there are those things that happened in Iraq and Afghanistan).

12. ysc

ysc Senior member

Unattractive British women are notoriously whorish. The better-looking ones, less so.

This. Go to any town in Britain on a Friday and Saturday night and get drunk if you hit on anything that looks even half tempting you should be getting it on or having the crap kicked out of you within an hour. Low standards would probably help.

Closer to home I would have though any area near you with a large number of university students.

13. crazyquik

crazyquik Senior member

Your friend lied.

No women I know here would willingly date an American (they might date an American in spite of his being American though...).

In fact, Americans in general have a really bad name here. As a society, we dislike America's attitude and the fact that our government kowtows to yours. Additionally, many of your servicemen who come here for shore leave or are stationed on various bases rape our women and then move off-shore.

In my experience this is more to do with US sailors on shore leave than the army troops, but that's probably because I live within half an hour of one of the biggest drydocks in the southern hemisphere. My view is probably colored a little by personal experience, but I am sick of consoling friends of mine who tell me it's their fault they were raped by a US sailor.

Edit: Hm, I note you said 'western australia'. That's possible, there isn't a lot to do over there except lie around and fuck (separate activities).

Seppos?

14. Tardek

Tardek Senior member

Seppos?

I would never call someone a seppo myself, but the word does exist, yes.

15. Rambo

Rambo Senior member

This thread has potential.

It did

Your friend lied.

Up until this