Loosest women in the world

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by gilwood, May 15, 2009.

1. TyCooN

TyCooN Senior member

2. gdl203

gdl203 Affiliate Vendor Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

This is true only in theory.
    This is obviously not a 100% type of thing (duh) but it is very much true in practice. It's very natural to be attracted to types you don't see around you as much. We live in NYC where all types abound so we don't really see this as much, but try going out to a club in Hamburg or Copenhagen and see the girls fawning over these short latino or arabic looking guys with slick hair. I've seen it.

3. BrettChaotix

BrettChaotix Senior member

A friend stationed in western Australia said Aussie chicks LOVE Americans

Howard Stern was interviewing someone the other day that said Japanese women go nuts for Americans because Japanese guys generally don't give them any sexual attention.

4. edinatlanta

edinatlanta Senior member

Wherever your mom is.

5. MetroStyles

MetroStyles Senior member

A friend stationed in western Australia said Aussie chicks LOVE Americans Howard Stern was interviewing someone the other day that said Japanese women go nuts for Americans because Japanese guys generally don't give them any sexual attention.
    I give them sexual attention and they bang me. I am a BUSTED WHITE DUDE. But still, it's because I am awesome, not b/c I am white. Really. Right?

6. clarity

clarity Senior member

Sweeping generalizations are great.
    Wrong answer: no Eastern European or Russian classy woman would have anything to do with a yank unless she is a whore, or wants to get out thru' marriage. Don't fool yourself!
    Also wrong, unless you behave like an obnoxious yank, as you put it.

7. mr. magoo

mr. magoo Senior member

I love these moronic generalizations people throw around.

The thread title and premise is a moronic generalitzation.

8. Brian SD

Brian SD Moderator

I've heard Finnish women are pretty loose.

9. thats.mana

thats.mana Senior member

This is true only in theory. You aren't going to get laid in Africa b/c every woman under 21 is pregnant. Asia - maybe, but they are so used to tourists that it's not really a huge novelty anymore. Of course in certain parts of Asia you might think a girl is into you but she is actually a hooker.

Good point but I've come to find that it helps or atleast it helped me with european women.
    Tho I've only encountered euro women while on vaction in Asia. Maybe they're just extra slutty while on vaction. I'm asian btw.

10. TyCooN

TyCooN Senior member

This is obviously not a 100% type of thing (duh) but it is very much true in practice. It's very natural to be attracted to types you don't see around you as much. We live in NYC where all types abound so we don't really see this as much, but try going out to a club in Hamburg or Copenhagen and see the girls fawning over these short latino or arabic looking guys with slick hair. I've seen it.
    ~ true story

Take a inner city minority kid to the burbs, and he'll look at day to day plain jane white girls like they're more than they are.

11. HHD

HHD Senior member

Unattractive British women are notoriously whorish. The better-looking ones, less so.

12. TyCooN

TyCooN Senior member

Good point but I've come to find that it helps or atleast it helped me with european women.
    Tho I've only encountered euro women while on vaction in Asia. Maybe they're just extra slutty while on vaction. I'm asian btw.

This is key. When they fuck around on vacation their reputation isn't on the line.

13. imhotep

imhotep Senior member

I love these moronic generalizations people throw around.

"The only Asian girls that sleep with white guys are complete whores. No self-respecting one would."
    "No classy Eastern European woman would have anything to do with a yank unless she is a whore."

And what exactly makes you the statistical expert on these matters? These points are inane. I know several Japanese and Chinese women who are far from whores who like white men - same goes for the ones who prefer Asian men. It's a personal preference, not a symbol of whoredom. Similarly, I lived in Eastern Europe for several years and have visited on a few occasions since, and many women there are certainly open to the idea of romance with an American. Again, not whores.

Stop spreading your ignorant views around the forum.

Do you have Aspergers?

14. Jekyll

Jekyll Senior member

Do you have Aspergers?

Disliking generalizations is a sign of Asperger's now?