• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Loopwheeler hoodies

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Who's got'em and can you post up pics? I need at least one bad.

Manny Calavera

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have a classic, black zip-up hoodie. I have the same problem as I did when I first received it and everyone wanted pics: my digital camera is useless. Just know they are amazing and pics really cannot do them justice anyway.
tounge.gif

digital_denim

Big Lose
Reaction score
There was someone from the other SF with great pics of the Spruce and Loopwheeler hoody on his blog. Can't remember who it was though.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Jeff comes through yet again.

This is pretty dope man

head-1002200003-01.jpg

Manny Calavera

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think a lot of the Beams+ collabs are nice, but I hope they don't overextend themselves too much. The projects with the Swiss cotton look beautiful, but they only have so much producton capacity and their stock is always low on the basics as is.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
I need to get my hands on one, so the only way is through a buying service huh guys? What is it like 220 shipped, how much is shipping usually? Might not be worth it at that price point.

timpoblete

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JET
I need to get my hands on one, so the only way is through a buying service huh guys? What is it like 220 shipped, how much is shipping usually? Might not be worth it at that price point.
Through Juno I was quoted for $231. That was for the Hoodie though. Decided against buying it. Maybe when someone replaces xcoldricex in Japan I'll get it through them.

Ahaz

Reaction score
Originally Posted by xcoldricex
lw slimfit pics

Stop making me want things! Although just reading about them, I think the classic fit in size small would fit me better, being 5' 11" and skinny. If I can find them in stock in heather grey, I might have to bite the bullet. I need some other options besides wearing my green and white Spruce all the time.

poly800rock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by poly800rock
that watch is insane

^agreed, I have the pam 91 which I might sell
confused.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads