Loomstate -- eBay auction ending SOON help!!

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by funk_soul_brother, Jul 23, 2006.

1. funk_soul_brother

funk_soul_brother Senior member

Hey everyone,

it seems like Loomstate isn't mentioned in as many threads as some other brands like APC or Nudie, etc. but they're still premium denim right?

there are 2 items on eBay that are extreeeeeemely well priced -- $54.99 & $59.99. the sales end in like 2 days or 1 day, so i'll need some feedback ASAP!

the seller is an online store called "Dress in Style" they seem to be reputable.

i hesitate to post the actual links as i don't want someone here to buy them before me. haha. hopefully that wouldn't happen though. but ... my question is this:

1 - Are "Loomstate" good quality jeans?
    2 - How are they sized? If I'm a typical 34" waist, will their 34" be right for me?
    3 - The styles: "Mission" and "Hectare". Does anyone know anything about these styles -- how they fit, are they loose/fitted, etc. do they stretch alot? will they be pre-washed, etc.

thanks soooo very much to anyone who can give me a hand here!

2. Flame

Flame Senior member

Overpriced jeans. They may be environmentally friendly,but the denim is paper-thin and "filmsy"

3. funk_soul_brother

wow. thanks for responding so fast, flame!

are they still overpriced for $60.00?? well, $80.00 after shipping.

4. Arethusa

Arethusa Senior member

i hesitate to post the actual links as i don't want someone here to buy them before me.
    Ridiculous. I found the pairs you're talking about in under fifteen seconds.

5. funk_soul_brother

okay -- so then since you're looking right at them, could you give me some advice about those jeans?

i've already ruled out the Hectare style -- i think they're pretty loose-fitting looking.

6. Brian SD

Brian SD Moderator

okay -- so then since you're looking right at them, could you give me some advice about those jeans?

i've already ruled out the Hectare style -- i think they're pretty loose-fitting looking.

Loomstates are not bad but not great either. I'd hold off, you're likely to be disappointed.

7. uNotAzFreshAzImIz

uNotAzFreshAzImIz Senior member

Loomstate are well built and use good quality materials yes ..
    They are about 1" bigger than the tag says .. Then again maybe not - I put mine on after taking a shower in them and let them stretch ..
    so in referance to #2 - yes they stretch a little lol
    Dont know about their styles - they are all prewashed except for one or two raw that they make ..

8. funk_soul_brother

thanks so much everyone for your responses. i really truly appreciate it!

instead of the jeans i opted for a couple of shirts from Modern Amusement i found on revolve. :flower:

i do need to find a good pair of jeans though! all in due time, i suppose