• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. Passus shoes was founded by long term members of the forum and veterans of the shoes business. and is dedicated to crafting fine shoes in Budapest in a time honored tradition. Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new affiliate vendor thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Looks like a steal for a 12D

Manton

RINO
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I was just in Paul Stuart today. They are having a big sale. Sadly, all the sale shoes are awful. Not one pair, in any size, of SC on sale.

dorian

Reaction score
um... I just bought them. Hmmm... Anyone know how they fit? They're Grenson Masterpieces, right? I figure, for $50, I couldn't go wrong, right? Â
Still, not something I needed. Â
Hope I didn't just foul up on these....

Manton

RINO
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
The sale was disappointing all around. I was not impressed by the ties, but then I generally am not impressed by their ties. I was most let down by the socks. I gnerall thing that they have the best sock selection in the city. They had tons on sale, and I didn't like any of them.

AlanC

Minister of Trad
Reaction score
I accept no responsibility...
Seriously, had they been my size I would have bought them myself and told you about it later. Let us know how they turn out.

dorian

Reaction score
I accept no responsibility... Â
Seriously, had they been my size I would have bought them myself and told you about it later. Let us know how they turn out.
LOL.... Don't worry... I wasn't preparing to place blame on anyone but myself. I will let everyone know how they turn out... Any word on these Stuart's Choices being Masterpieces? They look like 'em. Manton? JC?

dah328

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
All the Grenson Masterpieces I've seen say Stuart's Choice on the insole rather than Paul Stuart. I have a pair of wholecuts like those from one of Grenson's lower lines. I think they're good shoes if not quite the equal of the Masterpieces.

dan

zjpj83

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Manton, the Paul Stuart Summer Sale begins tomorrow at 8 am. My guess is you will see better stuff there tomorrow.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.