1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Looking to trade Julian Red Calis 30x34

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by jstockton858, Aug 3, 2006.

1. jstockton858

jstockton858 Member

I bought these jeans last week and received them yesterday. Tried them on but felt that they were just a bit too baggy in the thighs for me (I have skinny legs its horrible). Anyways I felt the cut on these was similar to the new standards and the the quality seems excellent and I would love to keep them but I am more interested in something tighter. I wear a 28 in APC New Standards and the 30 in Julian Reds seems perfect for that waist. Tight but will definitely loosen up with with wear.

Looking to trade for:
    Nudie: Slim Jims 29x34 (will consider 30x34)
    Acne: 29x34 or 30x34
    And other slim fit jeans around 29 or 30 waist

If you have any questions feel free to post. I dont have pictures right now but after countles threads you should know what these look like. If you realllllllly want pictures I will do my best at getting a camera.