• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Looking to hire a Mens fashion writer for growing website (paid)

clearlyco

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I'm Anthony the founder of StyleStreet.Co a new fashion website that is exclusively for Men.

We are only a month old and are looking to hire a few fashion writers for our website (currently undergoing a makeover). We want people who know fashion inside and out and are decent writers. You don't need to be a journalism major or anything, but at least someone who can construct sentences in a logical way. The main importance is that you know fashion well enough to be giving advice to others. We have an editor that would look over your work, as well as someone to deal with the SEO side of things.

We don't have the biggest following yet, we do however have nearly 18,000 followers on instagram (and average 1500 likes or more usually). This is a great way for someone who wants to grow into the fashion field and have their work seen by thousands daily.

We currently have advertisers and select brands we are working with and would have various products sent to you to review and write about on our website. This is a great way for someone to do some part-time work remotely.

If you're interested please send me a message here or email me at [email protected]

Thanks

GBR

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Why is your website "currently undergoing a makeover" when you are but a month old?

clearlyco

Reaction score
Why is your website "currently undergoing a makeover" when you are but a month old?
We are actually adding a marketplace to our website which will allow us to sell products as well. We are also changing the format of the blog side of things to make the readers experience more enjoyable.

clearlyco

Reaction score
Hey Guys, Still taking emails! please come in contact if you are interested!

Jeremiah Say

Reaction score
How is the website going so far? Just thought I'd ask :)

clearlyco

Reaction score
I'm curious as well.
Hey guys! All is well, have a couple of projects on my plate, right now stylestreet is a streetwear type of website and we are currently getting advertisers on the website, as well as on instagram.

NJ Guy

Reaction score
Hey guys! All is well, have a couple of projects on my plate, right now stylestreet is a streetwear type of website and we are currently getting advertisers on the website, as well as on instagram.
What's your IG name? I tried searching but there are a few similar names out there.

roohigroup

Reaction score
hi everyone,
we need a good writer in our fashion design school too. please if you want to write as freelance contact with us and we will be pleased to work with creative guys.

OhioMurray

Reaction score
Old thread but anyway I like this field but I already have a job and I can't activate in several places at once.

OhioMurray

Reaction score
Anyway, I really like to dress in style and to dress my children in clothes that have a special taste.
Lately, I like to order Black Lives Matter T-shirts because with the current situation we have, I'm proud that I'm not racist and that I have a good mindset.
I can't understand what happens to such people in their head and how to live with such bad thinking, judging by skin color or nationality. What do you think?

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How did Covid-19 impact your personal style?

• My style hasn't changed at all.

• My wardrobe hasn't changed but I am wearing casual clothes more often.

• I invested in new good quality leisure and casual clothes.

• I invested in new sartorial clothes taking advantage of the sales.

• I purged my closet during quarantine and I have nothing left to wear.

Results are only viewable after voting.