1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Looking to be the best me

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by s1nemesis1s, Mar 13, 2016.

1. s1nemesis1s

s1nemesis1s Member

Hello all,

I have been a wok in progress. I had lapband installed in 2008, went from 400lbs to 170. Had to have it unfilled for medical reasons and I went up to 240. I recently was able to have it filled again and I am down to 200 and looking at that 170 mark to come up by mid summer.

I am new to style - I have bee watching youtube and testing the waters, hoping to learn alot here.

I am bald. I am getting a new hair system called folligraft, it is a transparent system and I am unsure of what hairstyle to request because I am unsure of my face shape and its been 10 years since I have seen a barber. Go check out my post under the health section - here is a photo of me now.

[​IMG]