• We would like to welcome LuxGentleman as an official Affiliate Vendor. LuxGentleman offers Neapolitan sartorial brands such as Isaia, Kiton, Borrelli, Sartoria Partenopea, D'Avenza, and Attolini, and Italian luxury brands like Loro Piana, Zegna, Canali, Cucinelli and Brioni at great prices. Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Looking for wool trousers (UK)

Calanon

Reaction score
Most advice I've found on where to buy clothes tends to recommend American shops that aren't readily available here in the UK, so I am hoping to get some help.

I'm looking for places to get flat front wool trousers in the £100-200 range. I've found a few, but most have been pleated. Generally looking for flannels, four-season wools that aren't a plain worsted (not sure what), perhaps wool gabardines - haven't seen any of them at all. I want these for work and I am fed up of khaki chinos.

Also, if anyone could recommend some grey needlecords (about 13 wales per inch) that would be fantastic too. I am looking for a regular/straight fit.

ValidusLA

Reaction score
I think Cordings of Piccadily might be able to suit some of these desires?

They are also doing a buy one get one at half on trousers atm

Calanon

Reaction score
I think Cordings of Piccadily might be able to suit some of these desires?

They are also doing a buy one get one at half on trousers atm
Unfortunately, the only flat front wool trousers they do are cavalry twills and their needlecords aren't available in grey.

Featured Sponsor

WHAT'S THE MAX NUMBER OF SHIRT BUTTONS YOU'LL UNDO BEFORE FEELING OUT OF PLACE?

• Just the collar button is enough for me.

• Two, including the collar button.

• Three, including the collar button.

• None.

Results are only viewable after voting.