1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

looking for wool trousers, size 32

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by aybojs, Apr 20, 2005.

1. aybojs

aybojs Senior member

I finally got a new job and could use some wool trousers for work, so I wanted to see if anyone here wanted to sell a new or used pair or point me to a good place to get one. I'm a size 32 and my inseam is 30, so nothing hemmed shorter than that would work. I'm looking for a solid (or subtly patterned) light gray, black, navy, or tan/khaki pair, with flat front highly preferred. My other prerequisite is that the pants be lined and made from a worsted or flannel and not any heavy or coarse winter fabrics.

That's a lot to ask for, but I figure I'd give it a shot. I'm not getting paid much, so I'd like to keep the cost under $50 barring extreme cases. PM me or post in this thread if you can help out.

2. aarghh

aarghh Senior member

Sierra Trading Post had quite a few options, last I looked. The Barry Bricken flannels are a little over your budget, but eminently worth the price. The gabardines aren't bad either.

3. johnnynorman3

johnnynorman3 Senior member

The Bricken flannels are great, but probably out of season at this point.

You might wanna try Brooks Brothers. Their $98 gabardine pants aren't the greatest quality wool, but they are as good as anything in the price range. Buy two for $148, and use the current sale to bump that down even further.