• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

looking for wool trousers, size 32

aybojs

Reaction score
I finally got a new job and could use some wool trousers for work, so I wanted to see if anyone here wanted to sell a new or used pair or point me to a good place to get one. I'm a size 32 and my inseam is 30, so nothing hemmed shorter than that would work. I'm looking for a solid (or subtly patterned) light gray, black, navy, or tan/khaki pair, with flat front highly preferred. My other prerequisite is that the pants be lined and made from a worsted or flannel and not any heavy or coarse winter fabrics.

That's a lot to ask for, but I figure I'd give it a shot. I'm not getting paid much, so I'd like to keep the cost under $50 barring extreme cases. PM me or post in this thread if you can help out.

aarghh

Reaction score
Sierra Trading Post had quite a few options, last I looked. The Barry Bricken flannels are a little over your budget, but eminently worth the price. The gabardines aren't bad either.

johnnynorman3

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The Bricken flannels are great, but probably out of season at this point.

You might wanna try Brooks Brothers. Their $98 gabardine pants aren't the greatest quality wool, but they are as good as anything in the price range. Buy two for $148, and use the current sale to bump that down even further.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How did Covid-19 impact your personal style?

• My style hasn't changed at all.

• My wardrobe hasn't changed but I am wearing casual clothes more often.

• I invested in new good quality leisure and casual clothes.

• I invested in new sartorial clothes taking advantage of the sales.

• I purged my closet during quarantine and I have nothing left to wear.

Results are only viewable after voting.