1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

looking for wool trousers, size 32

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by aybojs, Apr 20, 2005.

1. aybojs

aybojs Senior Member

I finally got a new job and could use some wool trousers for work, so I wanted to see if anyone here wanted to sell a new or used pair or point me to a good place to get one. I'm a size 32 and my inseam is 30, so nothing hemmed shorter than that would work. I'm looking for a solid (or subtly patterned) light gray, black, navy, or tan/khaki pair, with flat front highly preferred. My other prerequisite is that the pants be lined and made from a worsted or flannel and not any heavy or coarse winter fabrics.

That's a lot to ask for, but I figure I'd give it a shot. I'm not getting paid much, so I'd like to keep the cost under $50 barring extreme cases. PM me or post in this thread if you can help out.

2. aarghh

aarghh Senior Member

Sierra Trading Post had quite a few options, last I looked. The Barry Bricken flannels are a little over your budget, but eminently worth the price. The gabardines aren't bad either.

3. johnnynorman3

johnnynorman3 Distinguished Member

The Bricken flannels are great, but probably out of season at this point.

You might wanna try Brooks Brothers. Their $98 gabardine pants aren't the greatest quality wool, but they are as good as anything in the price range. Buy two for $148, and use the current sale to bump that down even further.