• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Looking for this whole outfit

EZETHATSME

Reaction score
Try posting this question on the Streetwear & Denim side of this site. You might have better luck there, as they tend to know more about jeans and such.

Be prepared for some snark though, as this look probably isn't what they are in too so much. Maybe someone can help you though.

I have no idea the exact brand of any of those clothes, but I do have a similar belt, picked up at the Nordstrom Rack. Some random brand - I don't think that item will be too hard to find, or at least something very similar.

EZ

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Or ask Ryan Reynolds...

EZETHATSME

Reaction score
^ True dat.
smile.gif

EZ

tbs304

Reaction score
Originally Posted by crowncf
I love everything about this outfit, all the way to the color of the belt. I'm new to the forum, anyone have suggestions on where I can get similar items that are reasonably priced. First priority is the belt and jeans.

Thanks

http://ryanreynoldsgallery.com/wp-co...-37030PCN1.jpg

LLB Signature has a very similar trench coat... I bought it last spring for about 190, I do not know if they still carry it but its a great jacket.

andrewgreg

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
This look is very, very basic. I can't tell what the brand the man wear in the pic, but I can give you some idea.

Try single breasted Trench coat(Banana Republic, Jcrew, to Burberry), you can find the shirt everywhere from GAP to Gucci, As for jeans, try 7 for all mankind, J brand

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads