1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for this tie.

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by swlondon, Sep 18, 2011.

1. swlondon

swlondon Active Member

Guys/gals, does anyone know which brand of necktie this is and where I might be able to get one from please

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 18, 2011
  2. swlondon

swlondon Active Member

3. PhiPsi32

PhiPsi32 Senior member

Do you have a source link for the photos?

4. swlondon

swlondon Active Member

5. PhiPsi32

PhiPsi32 Senior member

Thanks, I wanted to make sure I had the best quality image. I swear I've seen that tie before (or one very similar). But I don't think it was on a retail site. I think I saw it in a men's style guide. I'll take a look and see if I can find it.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2012
  6. GBR

GBR Senior member

You have been here mere days yet you are slavishly look for a nasty standard tie? surely you aspire to something half decent?

Would you like it to have the same soup stains?

Last edited: Feb 25, 2012
  7. PhiPsi32

PhiPsi32 Senior member

People like what they like. For my part, I have a nagging sense of familiarity with this tie. The OP can speak to his own interest.

8. TheTukker

TheTukker Senior member

It is indeed rather unpleasant. Stick around here for a little longer before you get your next tie. Also, perhaps look at the collections of Sam Hober and Kent Wang, affiliates here.

9. swlondon

swlondon Active Member

Yeah if you can I.D it then that would be great. I like the stripes with emblem look.

Thank you.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2012
  10. PhiPsi32

PhiPsi32 Senior member

I've looked, but I can't find it. I'm sure I've seen it before. I thought it was in one of my reference books, but no. My apologies.