• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Looking for this jacket... any help?

Unstylednerd

Reaction score
While watching tv tonight, I saw this leather jacket. I have already checked Wilsons Leather, which have similar jackets, but the collar seems different than the one in the show. Any advice as to who you think may have made this jacket? I found only two good closeups of what the jacket looks like. Thanks for any help.

Stylin-1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That's Rick Owens. Wilsons carries it; go back and inquire specifically.

dinogj

Reaction score
specifically think that probably w/f 2004 Junya... once again i think wilson would have it.

Unstylednerd

Reaction score
Thanks for your help. I tried contacting Wilsons Leather with the image in question, and their response was that they did not have that in their online collection, and did not know if they had it previously.

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite pair of shoes to wear with jeans? (Choose two)

• Boots (Chelsea, Chukkas, Balmorals, etc.)

• Loafers

• Work boots (Red Wing, Wolverine, etc.)

• Monk strap shoes

• Oxford / Derby shoes

• Sneakers

Results are only viewable after voting.