1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

looking for thick solid color hoodies

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by randomtw, Jan 8, 2008.

1. danilo

danilo Senior member

+1 for whoever mentioned Ever. I like their hoodies, they are a bit thicker than average, made in the U.S., and have a nice waffle texture lining. Two caveats however: 1) The tag is very long, like half a foot, but it has dedicated space for your name and address. Sometimes it sticks out when I wear it. 2) The hood is HUGE. Personally, I like it, b/c I look like the emperor guy from Star Wars and it protects me from the elements, but I could easily see where it could be too big for some people. I think they run in the mid $100s.

where to get these?

2. djs488

djs488 Senior member

revolveclothing.com and activeendeavors.com both carry ever. and they both have discount codes.

3. anothergreenworld

anothergreenworld Senior member

FWIW, Camber USA and Kellsport are US sweatshirt makers that produce sweatshirts with up to 90% cotton, or perhaps more. They are bigger in fit but they're quite thick, workwear/industrial. Camber can be seen at camberusa.com and kellsport at sweatshirtusa.com. They're pretty common on Japanese sites as well. Camber makes a nice long band at the waist and has long cuffs too.

http://www.camberusa.com/industrial.asp

http://www.sweatshirtusa.com/

4. Suits You Sir!

Suits You Sir! Well-Known Member

Look up Huffer. From NZ. I've had my green Huffer hoodie for years. [​IMG]

5. aizan

aizan Senior member

so...anybody get one of these kellsport hoodies? made in fall river, ma, no less.

6. bob1008

bob1008 New Member