• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Looking For TedBaker Ferise Jacket

Star

Reaction score
Looking for this Ted Baker Ferise Leather Jacket. http://www.stylecompare.co.uk/produc...leather-jacket

The Ted Baker site in the UK seems to have sold out. It seems it is last years stock. Every other place that comes up when I google the jacket seems to take me back to the Ted Baker site.

What is more frustrating is that my local department store has just got this (out of season) jacket in and is charging twice the advertised price on the TedBaker site.
This is one of a number of local business's that are part of a consortium that is trying to get the Australian government to tax all online purchases. I refuse to on this principle and the fact they want me to pay double to hand over my money.

If anyone knows any online retailers that carry Ted Baker would be great. Alternative to this jacket but in the same style is welcome.

ManofKent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What size are you after?

ManofKent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Star

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ManofKent
I'll keep an eye out on my web trawls. There's a department store in Canterbury that still had a lot of TB stuff reduced last week, I'll check there as well if you wanted a proxy.

There's the Linter jacket in a large here:

http://www.wearecapital.com/ted-bake...ls.asp?id=7758

Thanks ManofKent

I will think about the Linter. Not sure about the chunky brass zipper.

Featured Sponsor

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

• 1 - 4

Votes: 9 3.6%
  • 5 - 10

Votes: 39 15.5%
  • 11 - 20

Votes: 77 30.7%
  • 21 - 30

Votes: 50 19.9%
  • 31 - 40

Votes: 17 6.8%