• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Looking for Stretch Denim

Applewine

Reaction score
Originally Posted by phoenixrecon
diesel is not a designer brand....

its an expensive douche brand similar to ed hardy but less offensive

Well they sure are expensive, higher quality and more fitted style, but I never saw them before yesterday and have no preference for them.

phoenixrecon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
higher quality compared to what exactly?

also why do you want a non tight fitting jean with stretch it makes no sense.

Applewine

Reaction score
Originally Posted by phoenixrecon
higher quality compared to what exactly?

also why do you want a non tight fitting jean with stretch it makes no sense.

I consider standard jeans to be like American eagle and most levi so better quality than that.

No, I want the cuts that are the more fitted slim jeans like the Lucky slim straight (but I could go a little slimmer than this) or the diesel safado which is slimmer style than the Lucky. I don't want the skinny / carrot style like a lot make. Diesel makes a cut that starts with Z I think which is super skinny.

El Argentino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Zathan and Zatiny are both slim-fit with a bootcut leg (Zatiny less flared than Zathan). The Zatinys are actually a decent fitting jean. Had a pair that lasted me years before I discovered raw. I think you'd really enjoy the Zatiny, Applewine.

Also, the Viker fit would probably be something you could live with (cut wise - no elastane in those).

Applewine

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ArliHawk`
Citizens of Humanity has some decent 98/2 jeans.

Yes I'm going to look into that and Paige, James, J brand, rock and Republic etc.

Applewine

Reaction score
Originally Posted by El Argentino
Zathan and Zatiny are both slim-fit with a bootcut leg (Zatiny less flared than Zathan). The Zatinys are actually a decent fitting jean. Had a pair that lasted me years before I discovered raw. I think you'd really enjoy the Zatiny, Applewine.

Also, the Viker fit would probably be something you could live with (cut wise - no elastane in those).

I tried one of those on even though the sales guy warned me, but since I' thin I though I'd give it a try. They were so tight I could't get them on all the way. I think only really tall skinny Gus could wear it our young boys with very thin legs and even then it is not really the style I want I think, but I did't get to see it. My size was 26x30 in diesel and I'm under 110 and couldn't fit into those skinny diesel jeans. Imagine no stretch in those, crazy stupid.

jamf

Reaction score
I have a pair of nudies that have stretch in them.

Balls still get mangled in them though, because they are tight as fauk

phoenixrecon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
36211449ig_12_f.jpg

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

also those jeans are really loose... why would you need stretch? in fact i don't see them being tight anywhere id say they are close to relaxed.or straight leg...

mikecch

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
I don't understand the point of elastin unless your jeans are tight. It's not going to make a difference in loose jeans.
Truth. Why does a man need 4% stretch jeans? Why? Exactly what are you doing that would make a traditional, straight cut feel uncomfortable?

Find Finn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
this thread makes no sense, you want loose fitting jeans with elastin in them, so they don't restrict your movement
eh.gif

Applewine

Reaction score
Originally Posted by softy
conang.jpg

Haha, yeah that is NOT what I'm looking for. That is like the leggings or super skinny emo or something. Not a good style, especially not for connan.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads