1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for some table legs like these...

Discussion in 'Fine Living, Home, Design & Auto' started by xchen, Jun 9, 2011.

1. xchen

xchen Senior member

Discontinued VIKA INGE style from Ikea.

Basically I have a slab of wood I want to make into a table top for my fiance's desk. I'm trying to keep the cost under $25 per leg. I'll consider any metal legs as an option.

[​IMG]

2. xchen

xchen Senior member

I've been looking at www.ianmaclean.com, but if anyone has other options please share.

3. otc

otc Senior member

I've been looking at www.ianmaclean.com, but if anyone has other options please share.

I've also been looking at those...want to replace the legs on my bed (I need an extra 2 inches or so of height).

Don't know if I like table height hairpins though (but maybe the 3-prong version would be good).

4. Galen

Galen Active Member

5. Galen

Galen Active Member

Ops sorry. Maybe I should read the whole thread...