1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for some new shoes that look like...

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by CityConnection, Oct 29, 2012.

1. CityConnection

CityConnection Senior member

So I've been looking for some shoes and I'm looking for a specific style and shape. I want the toe to be relatively thin, rounded and slim. Leather. Brown. Thin outsole so that you can't see much rubber on the bottom. I want it to be like a leather sneaker, or some kind of hybrid. I really like the FEIT but $400+ is out of my budget. Does anyone have any suggestions? Anything similar is okay

I like these FEIT shoes (but they are too expensive):
    [​IMG]

I like this Hard Graft shoe as well but I don't like how the toes curl up (and they are expensive):
    [​IMG]

I like the shape of this shoe's toe but I don't care for the brand and I want leather or a bit dressier:
    [​IMG]

Am I looking for something that doesn't exist?

2. Gauss17

Gauss17 Senior member

Do you just want a brown chukka?

3. CityConnection

Kind of. But I don't like the thick rubber soles. As well I want a lower profile one. Something a but slimmer. If this all exists.

4. Gauss17

Gauss17 Senior member

5. CityConnection

6. MrTony92

MrTony92 Senior member

what about opening ceremony m1 desert boots? Seems less dressy with a thin sole

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 30, 2012
  7. CityConnection

That is the idea. But I know why I'm drawn to the FEIT shoes now. The laces come down low towards the toe.

8. Dr Huh?

Dr Huh? Senior member

Unfortunately, it seems as if the type of shoes you're looking for that look like those FEIT sneakers tend to be the high priced, designers sneakers.

How about VANS?

[​IMG]

9. CityConnection

Yes. I've been looking into it and it seems that the only choices in my price range are shoes like the vans. I was just hoping for a middle ground. Something with less running shoes sole. So the search continues.

10. Spencer

Spencer Senior member

I wear these CP Chukkas all the time and love'em.

[​IMG]

11. CityConnection

I like the CPs too but I cant find anyone in Toronto that stocks then for me to try then on. On a side note, I found a brand called Swear that has a style that I like but I know nothing about their quality or fit.