• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Looking for shoe advice

Saagr

Reaction score
Hello all, I'm new here and apologize if this isn't the right place for this. I've found your forum recently and have been reading some good information on it. However, I was wondering if you all would be able to help me with finding a decent dress shoe that isn't going to break the bank. As a bit of back story, I've just recently started upgrading my wardrobe from Jos A Bank suits and Bostonian shoes. I've picked up a charcoal Baroni Prive suit and am looking for a pair of brown oxfords to go with it. The color and style of the Magnanni Santiago and Louis are what I'd ideally want but are a bit out of my price range and what I consider justifiable for a ~$600 suit. So a long story short, are there any shoes with a leather sole that match that color and style at or less (ideally) the $200 price point and aren't garbage? I appreciate any help, thanks in advance.

Ilovelobbs

Reaction score
Hello all, I'm new here and apologize if this isn't the right place for this. I've found your forum recently and have been reading some good information on it. However, I was wondering if you all would be able to help me with finding a decent dress shoe that isn't going to break the bank. As a bit of back story, I've just recently started upgrading my wardrobe from Jos A Bank suits and Bostonian shoes. I've picked up a charcoal Baroni Prive suit and am looking for a pair of brown oxfords to go with it. The color and style of the Magnanni Santiago and Louis are what I'd ideally want but are a bit out of my price range and what I consider justifiable for a ~$600 suit. So a long story short, are there any shoes with a leather sole that match that color and style at or less (ideally) the $200 price point and aren't garbage? I appreciate any help, thanks in advance.
Meermin shoes.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Favorite Shorts Length

• Above the knee

• Knee length

• Below the knee

• None of the above

• Mid-thigh ("short shorts")

Results are only viewable after voting.