• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Looking for nice chukkas in suede for the summer .. Any tips ,pictures and prices?

lasbar

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I need some more casual navy/taupe chukkas for this summer to wear with linen, cotton trousers...

I do not want to buy Lobbs or Green for just going shopping with the kids or walk around on the promenade..

Any pics or ideas are welcome..

I'm looking for three pairs taupe, dark suede and navy..

forseti6

Reaction score
For something cheap... Maybe some Clarks? I dunno how comfortable they are, but they're under $100...

lasbar

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Church's models are a tad expensive for that particular use...

Lord Mulberry

Reaction score
Looked at some in Marks and Spencers the other day and there's some on their website. Leather soles and heels, £70, a bit pricey for dessies but they looked good.

Lord Mulberry

Reaction score
Someone posted about Marks & Spencers chukkas this week, http://www.marksandspencer.com/Sart...lmond-Chukka/dp/B005ZZ83VI?rrClickthru=Browse, cannot comment on the quality.
Available in in navy and tan for £69 each
I wonder who that could have been?
colgate.gif
Those blue ones on the website have contrasting stitching though, but the ones I saw in store had blended stitch. They looked really neat.

ljrcustom

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Alden unlined suede chukka.

lasbar

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Thank you guys..

Will go to London to see the Church's sale and Crockett..

Might go for a rubber sole...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads