• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

looking for new denim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

imbiginjapan

Reaction score
hello everyone. since i wear pants everyday and never shorts im deciding to invest in better denim. i usually wear levis but im looking for something with better quality. im looking something not horribly expensive. probably something around 160 to 200 dollar price range. i have a few companies in mind but im not sure which would be the best. APC? J. crew? not sure really. suggestions people? any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks!

gotlighters

Reaction score
apc, nudies, naked and famous.

funny, i am trying to venture into more pants than denim.

PersonalJesus

Reaction score
3sixteen, APC, Naked & Famous are your best options in that price range. Create a boutique at revolve and get 20% off your first purchase, too (code: "myrevolve20" or "myrevolve", iirc).

shibbel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Op, listen to me bro. 3sixteen, APC, Naked & Famous, all that shit is garbage. Overrated, over priced and over hyped. Stick with jcrew, or if you really want a great deal go with express jeans. Dollar for dollar that's the most bang for your styling buck.

imbiginjapan

Reaction score
word. thanks for the feedback guys. i tried a pair of jcrew jeans on at an outlet store a few weeks back and i really wasnt impressed. express i would never go near. ive always really disliked that store. i was thinking maybe uniqlo too? im not too familar with naked and famous i guess ill have to look into that. im also looking for something that holds a cuff at the ankels. levi cant seem to do that for some reason. or maybe im just retarded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

• 1 - 4

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • 5 - 10

Votes: 9 13.0%
  • 11 - 20

Votes: 22 31.9%
  • 21 - 30

Votes: 17 24.6%