• Welcome to the Styleforum Approved contest! This is a contest where everyone wins: in fact, every participant will get a (highly coveted) “Styleforum approved” bracelet to flaunt to your oblivious friends. The only thing you have to do is show appreciation for a member of the forum or an affiliate vendor.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Looking for more brands shirts + trousers

Bespokeplad

Reaction score
I'm doing a bit of shopping, looking mostly at Smyth & Gibson and Pini Parma. What I'm looking for are long sleeve polos, oxfords, chinos, shorts, sweaters, short sleeves, trousers (cotton, linen.)

Looking for other options as the options I'm most interested in at Pini Parma are sold out. I'm interested in what else is out there.

Last edited:

Daniel Hakimi

Reaction score
Cavour, Yeossal, Spier and Mackay...

Zing Chen makes a beautiful polo. Yeossal has a one button, one piece collar polo I love.

I noticed Collaro doing some interesting things recently. Their wool blends use a lot of polyester, but... whatever, just don't get a wool blend. Their shirts and trousers look cool.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Face Masks: Pick Your Favorite (Choose 2)

• Disposable surgical mask

• White cotton mask

• Linen-lined mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of suiting fabric

• Patterned mask (checks, stripes, fun print, etc.)

• Solid color silk mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of tie fabric

• Sports mask made of synthetic fabric

• Denim mask

• Face shield

Results are only viewable after voting.