Looking for jobs in Abroad.

Discussion in 'Business, Careers & Education' started by Zaheer Shaikh, Aug 6, 2012.

1. Zaheer Shaikh

Zaheer Shaikh New Member

Hello everyone,
    I need help in searching a job in abroad.
    I am from India and looking for a job in abroad like UK, Dubai etc where i would get a good pay. i have completed my engineering and currently have 2.5 yrs of exp in. but i am not able to get where to search for a good job.

Any suggestions what i should be doing......

2. Vaio

Vaio Senior member

Probably need a bit more information. Where did you go to school, what degree do you have (EECS/M.Eng/etc.), what type of job are you looking for.

If you are still in contact with any acquaintances from school, try seeing if any of them know anything about getting a job outside of India.

3. mwtokin

mwtokin New Member

Here's a suggestion:

Take advantage of your resources.

There are plenty of opportunities for an Indian who can communicate in English to provide products and services to the 1st world market at a very cheap cost. You can outsource almost anything. That's where the big money is at.

4. Zaheer Shaikh

Zaheer Shaikh New Member

@vaio
    Thankyou for your posts.

I have completed my school in Pune, India.
    Also done my Mechanical engineering degree from Pune University.
    Currently i am in planning and logistics dept. in a Netherland based company and would like to do a career in same field.
    the company is a medium scale so not getting the kind of exposure m looking for which becomes the reason for the switch......