1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Looking for jobs in Abroad.

Discussion in 'Business, Careers & Education' started by Zaheer Shaikh, Aug 6, 2012.

1. Zaheer Shaikh

Zaheer Shaikh New Member

Hello everyone,
    I need help in searching a job in abroad.
    I am from India and looking for a job in abroad like UK, Dubai etc where i would get a good pay. i have completed my engineering and currently have 2.5 yrs of exp in. but i am not able to get where to search for a good job.

Any suggestions what i should be doing......

2. Vaio

Vaio Well-Known Member

Probably need a bit more information. Where did you go to school, what degree do you have (EECS/M.Eng/etc.), what type of job are you looking for.

If you are still in contact with any acquaintances from school, try seeing if any of them know anything about getting a job outside of India.

3. mwtokin

mwtokin New Member

Here's a suggestion:

Take advantage of your resources.

There are plenty of opportunities for an Indian who can communicate in English to provide products and services to the 1st world market at a very cheap cost. You can outsource almost anything. That's where the big money is at.

4. Zaheer Shaikh

Zaheer Shaikh New Member

@vaio
    Thankyou for your posts.

I have completed my school in Pune, India.
    Also done my Mechanical engineering degree from Pune University.
    Currently i am in planning and logistics dept. in a Netherland based company and would like to do a career in same field.
    the company is a medium scale so not getting the kind of exposure m looking for which becomes the reason for the switch......