• We are thrilled to welcome Capra Leather to the Styleforum family of official Affiliate Vendors.They are a hand crafted, made to order leather goods family company. Their products have unique designs with a aesthetic that blend minimalism, tradition and functionality. Focused on sustainability they offer a lifetime warranty on every piece.

Give Capra a warm welcome on their Official Affiliate Thread

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Looking for help identifying the pattern and material of this jacket

jakes3131

Reaction score
Looking for help identifying the fabric pattern and material of this jacket. I love the look and want to search for something similar, but not sure what to call it when searching Google or asking around. Any advice is appreciated, I'm new to the world of style and don't know much about fabrics and patterns. Thanks!

Image 1

Image 2

Jmr928

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Your pictures aren’t great. Check Birdseye and barley corn.

Empyrean4

Reaction score
I agree with the comment above, the pics provided aren’t the best but it looks like either a birdseye or hopsack.

Valery EVNA

Reaction score
Looking for help identifying the fabric pattern and material of this jacket. I love the look and want to search for something similar, but not sure what to call it when searching Google or asking around. Any advice is appreciated, I'm new to the world of style and don't know much about fabrics and patterns. Thanks!

Image 1

Image 2
Посмотрите камвольную шерсть "акулья кожа", не факт, что это именно то, что на фото, по этим фото сложновато понять

notdos

Reaction score
I think we can give up, since op last seen, was the day he posted.

notdos

Reaction score
Посмотрите камвольную шерсть "акулья кожа", не факт, что это именно то, что на фото, по этим фото сложновато понять
Please post in English,,,if possible. 👍🏼

Featured Sponsor

What time of the year do you spend the most money on clothes?

• Spring

• Summer

• Fall

• Winter

• No difference

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lawschooldebt