• We would like to welcome Arterton as an official Affiliate Vendor. Arterton, based in the UK, specializes in fine accessories such as garment bags, umbrellas, and shoe care, as well as fine shoes and boots from Yearn Footwear Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Looking for hair stylist recommendation in LA

tetro

Reaction score
Hi, I'm looking for a recommendation for a good stylist in la. Somewhere in the Santa Monica/Westside or South Bay area. Someone who can take into account my head shape when deciding what will look good. I'm willing to pay, so price is not a big issue as long as its not stratospheric.

Please don't recommend just a salon. My experience is when someone recommends a salon and I make an appointment and they just give me the worst person with no appointments who sucks. Thanks!

matadorpoeta

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
kelli haro at euphoria salon
1351 abbot kinney blvd, venice

normal price is $35 but it's $25 for first timers. i recommend you tell her to cut it however she wants. you'll be pleased.

Maharlika

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've been going to A. T. Tramps in Beverly Hills off Wilshire. The owners are Henry + Sally Able, and Lee Tanaka. They used to work at Vidal Sassoon in London. I go to Wayne, who's a senior stylist and he's very good. He charges 85 USD, and in my opinion is worth it. They're the real McCoy.

DGP

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ismenia at Fur in Los Feliz, on Fountain (right after Sunset and Fountain intersect). Tiny little place, but it's pretty cool, and she's amazing.

Featured Sponsor

Friday Challenge "Suited and Booted" VOTE NOW

• An Acute Style

Votes: 18 29.5%
  • Bernoulli

Votes: 16 26.2%
  • Brennenman

Votes: 3 4.9%
  • cr2596

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • Crafty Cumbrian

Votes: 9 14.8%