• We would like to welcome Sprezzabox to the Styleforum family as an official Affiliate Vendor! SprezzaBox is a monthly subscription service for men, delivering a unique selection of fashion and lifestyle accessories right to your doorstep.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Looking for former retail menswear stylists who want to develop their own business styling men.

C MattssonJH

Reaction score
If you are a former successful retailer who loves menswear and would like to establish yourself as a men’s stylist representing a leading MTM menswear brand I would like to have a conversation with you. Please reach out to me at [email protected].

C MattssonJH

Reaction score
The goal is different . . .!
Different than what? There are plenty of people who have had successful careers in corporate retail menswear that greatly enjoy this business of styling men. My goal is to let people know that this is an option for anyone that wants to work for themselves outside the confines of a retail environment.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 85 17.6%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 154 32.0%
  • 8”

Votes: 140 29.0%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 54 11.2%
  • 9”

Votes: 24 5.0%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 11 2.3%