• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Looking for discount Ferragamo

lawandorder360

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Tomorrow evening I'll be going to the Wrentham Village outlets to look for some casual Salvatore Ferragamo shoes, either at hte Ferragamo outlet store or at Off 5th. Which one has the largest markdowns, If anyone who has been there would know? I'm also contemplating the Filene's store in Downtown Crossing instead, would it be better to look there?

Stu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by lawandorder360
Hey guys,

Tomorrow evening I'll be going to the Wrentham Village outlets to look for some casual Salvatore Ferragamo shoes, either at hte Ferragamo outlet store or at Off 5th. Which one has the largest markdowns, If anyone who has been there would know? I'm also contemplating the Filene's store in Downtown Crossing instead, would it be better to look there?

I don't know about your Off 5th, but when I lived in South Florida I frequented the Off 5th in Sawgrass and never saw Ferragamo shoes there. I found the Ferragamo outlet to always have nice stuff that interested me, from ties to driving loafers to monk straps. Ferragamo doesn't have a lot of fans here, but I love the monks and driving loafers I picked up there.

DGP

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nordstrom Rack is your best bet. They have some that the tag says "Worn and Refinished" that are around $70, some of which look in good shape.

Master Shake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If you're a size 14D, I have a pair of unused, "in box" black Ticket loafers I could sell you for a very fair price. The proceeds would go to the EG MTO funds.

Joel_Cairo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've never had any luck at Wrenthem, except at Off Saks. The Barney's is all house-brand stuff, the BB is a 346 (read:not worth the price of admission), the Polo is always picked over for authentic goods, and everything else is Outlet Line (Banana Republic for example, is ALL "three diamond" label stuff). That said, Ive never looked for shoes there.

I have seen some Ferrs at FB Downtown Crossing as recently as last week, though they were few and far between. Odd sizes/styling too.

Good Luck though
smile.gif

Shark

Reaction score
I see marked-down Ferragamos each time I frequent my local Off 5th (Schaumburg, IL). Can't recall how much they're marked down by but I think most of them were in the ~$250 range.

lawandorder360

Reaction score
UPDATE:

I went today to the outlets, first to off 5th. Great shoes if you wear women's shoes! The only somewhat interesting shoes they had were heavily discounted cole-haans, not much action there. Ferragamo is having a "green dot sale", where everything on their top and bottom shelves for men's shoes are $199 a pair. I got a great pair of slipons discounted from $315 to about $210.

FYI: Burberry right now has a huge selection of trenchcoats and the like, marked down considerably. I found a great wool coat (I didnt buy it though) for 400 dollars. Also, if your significant others like burberry scarves, they are having a huge sale on their 50/50 cashmere wool blend scarves. I almost pulled the trigger on a black novacheck scarf for THIRTY NINE DOLLARS, but I found the length to be too short to be pulled off buy a guy (in my opinion).

Christofuh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Earlier this year was the only time I've seen SF shoes @ Off 5th. A pair of casual lace-ups in B width priced @ about $229. The rest of their shoe dept. is packed with shi'ite.
As far as the SF outlet, other than a handful of slip-ons and lace-ups in unconventional sizes, plus a rare Tramezza ( the only SF shoes I buy ) there's isn't much to boast. That " dot sale " models predate the time when Moses wore short pants is a safe bet.
But as long as you are happy...
smile.gif

OnlyTheFinest

Reaction score
I have a lot of different pairs of Ferragamo's, Gucci's and Prada's, what size are you?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads