1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for a watch winder recommendation.

Discussion in 'Fine Living, Home, Design & Auto' started by dapperj, May 10, 2012.

1. dapperj

dapperj Active Member

I am getting my second automatic watch this weekend and I think it is time to get a watch winder. I am thinking of either getting a single or dual winder, depending on what I can find. The only thing is, if I am going to get a watch winder I want it to be closed and have a compartment for cuff links. I currently have my cuff links in separate boxes (often each link in a separate bag within a box) and think a winder that has space for cuff links would be ideal.

The SF consensus seems to be that Orbita winders are the best. Unfortunately, I can't find an Orbita winder with a cuff link/accessory compartment.

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

2. Flake

Flake Senior member

Orbita is certainly tops. But I have four from Wolf that have served me well - one is a three head with storage compartment on top.

3. norcaltransplant

norcaltransplant Senior member

Budget?

Scatola del tempo? (not cheap)