1. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Looking for a watch winder recommendation.

Discussion in 'Fine Living, Home, Design & Auto' started by dapperj, May 10, 2012.

1. dapperj

dapperj Active Member

I am getting my second automatic watch this weekend and I think it is time to get a watch winder. I am thinking of either getting a single or dual winder, depending on what I can find. The only thing is, if I am going to get a watch winder I want it to be closed and have a compartment for cuff links. I currently have my cuff links in separate boxes (often each link in a separate bag within a box) and think a winder that has space for cuff links would be ideal.

The SF consensus seems to be that Orbita winders are the best. Unfortunately, I can't find an Orbita winder with a cuff link/accessory compartment.

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

2. Flake

Flake Senior Member

Orbita is certainly tops. But I have four from Wolf that have served me well - one is a three head with storage compartment on top.

3. norcaltransplant

norcaltransplant Distinguished Member

Budget?

Scatola del tempo? (not cheap)