Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Looking for a wallet recommendation.

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by tljenkin, Jan 6, 2007.

1. tljenkin

tljenkin Senior member

I still have a Tommy Hilfiger wallet that I bought near the beginning of 8th grade in 1999, and I think it's time for a change. I see some pretty cool wear patterns on a lot of the jeans here and was looking for a good, solid brand under $60 (or more if that is more important than I realize). The ones I have now are so wide that they don't make a defined square in my pocket, they just make the entire pocket larger. Tips and recommendations, please.

2. masqueofhastur

masqueofhastur Senior member

I got a Transocchi handmade italian leather wallet for $132CDN, that's a bit more than your price range, but if you look around for sales you could get yourself a VERY nice wallet for $60-$80 that looks like it's worth more.

3. AdamG

AdamG Senior member

I still have a Tommy Hilfiger wallet that I bought near the beginning of 8th grade in 1999, and I think it's time for a change. I see some pretty cool wear patterns on a lot of the jeans here and was looking for a good, solid brand under $60 (or more if that is more important than I realize). The ones I have now are so wide that they don't make a defined square in my pocket, they just make the entire pocket larger. Tips and recommendations, please.

Card holder and money clip.

4. skalogre

skalogre Senior member

I just bought a tan Slimmy. Very nice.

5. masqueofhastur

masqueofhastur Senior member

Looks interesting, but god that's a pretentious write up.

6. Nataku

Nataku Senior member

I got a nice Lodis Racing Collection wallet off eBay for $9. Lodis wallets certainly aren't on par with Dunhill, St. Dupont, Tod's....etc. but they're made very well and if I were to pay full retail of like $70 it would be worth it, but check eBay for great details. Just beware of fake shit....there's a lot of it!