1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for a Tailor in Zürich

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by biancoblu, Apr 29, 2011.

1. biancoblu

biancoblu Member

I'm looking for a good tailor in Zürich for a few new suits. Does anybody here has a good recommendation?

2. tazmaniac

tazmaniac Senior member

Are you talking about bespoke? There are not many options, I am afraid. I only know of Reto Roffler (www.retos.ch) and Frenzer Tailor. Both shops belong to the same guy, though, and I don't know anyone who has actually tried him (and I think he doesn't come cheap). There are more options for MTM.

3. tchoy

tchoy Senior member

I don't believe there are a lot of options for bespoke tailors in Zurich. Henry Poole travels to Zurich a few times a year. Other then that best travel to London or Italy.

4. tazmaniac

tazmaniac Senior member

Davies & Son travel to Geneva, if that helps.

5. biancoblu

biancoblu Member

I guess MTM would rather represent my price class which is around CHF 1'000.-. Any suggestions for Zürich?

6. tazmaniac

tazmaniac Senior member

Might look at this guy. I know some people that use him and he seems to do a decent job. No idea about prices though. http://borghetti.ch/

7. TurquoiseSea

TurquoiseSea New Member

Bot myself 3 suits at stock11.ch (made to measure in Germany and Italy, starting from about Sfr 750). big choice of fabrics. very friendly guy and top service.

8. tiecapoi

tiecapoi New Member

Henry Poole travels to Zurich a few times a year. Other then that best travel to London or Italy.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 20, 2015