Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Looking for a sportcoat

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Mike C., Oct 29, 2003.

1. Mike C.

Mike C. Senior member

Last month I lost my Prada sportcoat in a club or it got stolen, I don't know... I was fuming... It was a perfect, slim fit, coat that looked great with jeans.

I need a replacement. Can anyone think of where I can get a slim fit, black, sportcoat for under $200? I wouldn't mind Sisley, H&M, etc... Fit is more important than quality in this case... It will most likely end up like my last one...

2. dan

dan Active Member

what size are you? i just bought this awesome jil sander jacket for 170 last week. jacket i've been on the lookout for similar stuff so i'll let you know if i find anything.

3. matadorpoeta

matadorpoeta Senior member

they are selling sisley menswear at benetton. they have black sportcoats, and they are slim fitting, but i can't remember the price. i don't think it was more than $250 or $300 at most.

4. Mike C.

Mike C. Senior member

Thanks guys. My size is 38-40.

I saw an H&M add with a guy wearing the exact jacket I want, though I don't know if they actually sell it. However, I would much rather pay $200 on ebay for a reputable brand, than piss away $200 for H&M garbage. Though as I have said before, fit is more important than quality here.